Skip to main content
Create interactive lessons using any digital content including wikis with our free sister product
. Get it on the
Pages and Files
Designing a practical work.
Core Topics SL/HL
Topic 1 Statistical Analysis
Topic 2 Cells
Topic 3 Chemistry of Life
Topic 4 Genetics
Topic 5 Ecology and Evolution
Topic 6 Human Health and Physiology
Option D Evolution
Option G Ecology and Conservation
bio graph 2.xlsx
bio graph # 3.xlsx
Biology Diffusions of Ions Lab Report.docx
Internal Assessment Paragraphs.docx
Biology Reading Questions-October 11th..docx
Essential+Biology+05.5+-+Classification October 12th.docx
02.1+Cell+Theory- Biology Hmwk sept 14th.docx
TRANSFER ALL BIO FILES AND HOMEWORK FROM OLD LAPTOP AND UPLOAD TO WIKI**
1. Start the experiment by pouring 60mL of coca cola into the first beaker.
2. Take the solid alka seltzer tablet and place it in the coke. (As soon as it is in the coke start the timer.)
3. When the timer reached 30 seconds, take the pH probe and place it in the beaker. Write down the results after 10 seconds.
4. Take the pH probe out of the beaker and replace it with the temperature probe. Write down the results after 10 seconds.
5. When all the results have been recorded for the beaker with the solid alka seltzer tablet in it, repeat the same steps but with the crushed alka seltzer tablet.
6. Record the results for the crushed alka seltzer tablet just like you did for the solid tablet.
7. Look at all the results and compare them to your hypothesis.
-ALWAYS make sure your work area is clean and orderly before you start the experiment.
- Do NOT taste or smell any of the materials that have been used for the experiment.
-Always wear goggles because you don’t know what type of reaction will occur.
Biology Data Based Questions
help on how to format text
Turn off "Getting Started"